Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Morning Movie Trailer

On my way to get my seat at "The Fantastic Mr. Fox" last year, I was stopped in the aisle.

I'd like to say that it's not uncommon for attractive young ladies to grab me in public -or suddenly give me flowers -but, sadly, it's a rare occurrence.

I was pulled aside by Ali Codina who worked the front desk at The Ink Tank many years ago (a position I had mangled so badly they stuck me in production).

In our brief chat before I had to rush to my seat, she neglected to mention that she had made a film and that film was going to be screening at the TriBeCa Film Festival.



"Monica and David" went on to win the documentary award at TriBeCa and is now airing on HBO.




It's a lovely film. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

No comments: