Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cartoon (The Play?!?!?)

Speaking of things missed (in reference to yesterday's post if you're not keeping score)...

I found this postcard in a Williamburg bakery.

When I picked it up I said "for sure, I'm going" -knowing that I never would.

The back describes it "in the style of a Commedia dell'Arte scenario gone berserk".  I studied theater in college, maybe that's why the phrase translates to me as "run as far as you can!"

In any event, there's a "video animation" credit.  Though I'm sure it has at least one embarrassing dry humping scene -a prerequisite for stage productions -and the Bakuninite in me distrusts anything labeling itself a "collective", I do wish I had the gumption (and time) to have seen what this was about.

1 comment:

Elliot Cowan said...

Sounds GREAT!!!!
See pictures!
http://thegossipfactory.vox.com/library/post/cartoon-cartoon-cartoon-cartoon-cartoon.html